Mount Bromo Milky Way Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days
Mount Bromo Milky Way Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days 2 Nights. Indonesia is a country known for its stunning landscapes and natural wonders. Among the many extraordinary destinations in Indonesia, East Java deserves to be the main destination for tourist trips. In this area there are tourist destinations that are quite popular among tourists from various countries in the world, namely Bromo Volcano and Ijen Crater Tour.
This trip takes 3 days to the majestic Mount Bromo as well as the extraordinary beauty of the night sky from the Milky Way, and the charm of the rare Ijen Crater with its blue flames.
In this tour package, we will take you on an extraordinary adventure with the Bromo Milky Way and Ijen crater tour packages for 3 days 2 nights.
- 1 Mount Bromo Milky Way Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- 2 Detail Itinerary Bromo Ijen Milky Way Tour 3 Days
- 3 The Price of Bromo Milky Way Ijen Crater tour 3D2N
Mount Bromo Milky Way Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
Day 1: Arrival and Exploration of Mount Bromo
Your tour starts with pick up at your arrival at the nearest airport, hotel or other location in Surabaya or Malang city area. You will be warmly welcomed by a driver / guide from a travel operator from tripwisatabromo.com. From the pick-up point, you will start driving towards Mount Bromo. The pick-up time depends on your schedule because this tour is private.
After arriving at the Mount Bromo area, check in at the hotel that we booked according to the agreement. Take a break for the early morning tour preparation to watch the Mount Bromo Milky Way.
Day 2: Experience the Milky Way, Sunrise View, Hike to Bromo and Head to the Hotel Ijen
On the second day of your tour, get ready to embark on a midnight journey to witness the beauty of the Milky Way. Drive the jeep to a predetermined viewpoint away from the spotlight (Sea of Sand & Kingkong Hill).
With the guidance of an experienced guide/jeep driver, you will be immersed in the enchanting darkness of the night sky. As you gaze up, the Milky Way reveals itself in all its glory. Twinkling stars and milky bands of light stretching across the sky create a truly magical sight. This is your chance to connect with the vastness of the universe and appreciate the magic of the night sky. Capture the mesmerizing Milky Way through the lens of your camera or take a moment to absorb the splendor of the cosmos until the sun rises over the eastern horizon.
You may also like : Mount Bromo Ijen Camping Tour 3 Days
The tour of Mount Bromo is continued by enjoying the sunrise of Mount Bromo and the beauty of the landscape of a row of Mount Batok, Mount Bromo with the highest Mount Semeru on the island of Java in the background.
After the sky begins to clear and the sun soars, the journey continues by riding a jeep to the sea of Bromo sand, which takes about 15 minutes to the parking location. Arriving at the sea of sand, start approaching the foot of Mount Bromo by walking for 1 kilometer (horse rental optional), then climb the steps of Mount Bromo to welcome a real view of the splendor of the crater of Bromo.
The tour in Bromo is over and it’s time to return to the hotel for breakfast and pack your belongings. Check out and drive to the hotel near Ijen for 4-5 hours. Check in to the hotel that we booked beforehand and rest early in preparation for climbing to the top of Mount Ijen with the rare phenomenon of blue fire in the middle of the night.
Day 3: Departure of Ijen Crater and Exploration of Blue Fire
On the last day of your tour, get ready to be enchanted by the natural beauty of Ijen Crater. From the hotel departure early in the morning with a long drive depending on where you are staying. Arriving at paltuding (Ijen climbing post), start a challenging climb accompanied by a local guide at Ijen to the top of Mount Ijen. Ijen Crater which is located in the Ijen Volcanic Complex is famous for its unique natural phenomena.
Popular Tour Packages in East Java :
- Bromo Ijen Tour Package 3 Days 2 Nights
- Mount Bromo Tour from Surabaya or Malang
- Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
Arriving at the base of Mount Ijen then you descend to the edge of the crater, you will be greeted with a rare world landscape. The sulfuric gas at the bottom of the crater is oxidized with air, a natural chemical reaction occurs which produces a beautiful blue flame.
After that you go back up to the cliffs of the Ijen crater to enjoy the view of the turquoise acid lake and yellow sulfur deposits and the activity of the sulfur miners working in the area adds to the surreal atmosphere.
The Ijen blue fire tour ends and climbs back down to the Patuding post, then our driver will take you to your next destination to the ferry port to Bali or back to Surabaya. Done and see you again on the next tour.
You may also like : Mount Bromo Camping
Detail Itinerary Bromo Ijen Milky Way Tour 3 Days
Day 1 Surabaya / Malang – Bromo Hotel
- 12:00 Pick up in Surabaya / Malang
- 12:30 Head to Bromo
- 15:30 Estimated arrival at the Bromo Hotel
- 15:45 Check in Hotel
- 16:30 Go around the Tengger village and see the farms around the hotel.
- 17:30 Return to the Hotel (Take rest)
Day 2 Milky Way & Sunrise Bromo – Ijen Hotel
- 23:30 Participants prepare for the Bromo Milky Way Tour and gather at the hotel lobby to ride the jeep
- 00:00 Head to Sea of Sand and Penanjakan 1 / Hingkong Hill / Love Hill
- 00:30 Enjoy a panoramic view of the beauty of the Milky Way, sunrise and view of Mount Bromo
- 06:00 Return to jeep to go to the Teletubbies hill
- 06:50 Take photo on the teletubbies hill
- 07:00 Return to jeep, journey to whispering sand
- 07.30 Take photo on the whispering sand
- 07:40 Continue drive by jeep to the sea of sand (parking jeep) and then walking the Poten temple, Bromo crater
- 08:20 take a photo in the Poten temple area, Bromo crater
- 09:30 Return to the jeep and drive to the hotel
- 10:30 Breakfast
- 11:30 Check out hotel
- 12:00 Head to Hotel in Ijen Area
- 18:00 Estimated arrival at the hotel in Ijen
- 18:30 Check in Hotel
- 19:00 Free programs
Day 3 Ijen Blue Fire Tour – Ferry Port to Bali or Surabaya
- 00:00 Participants are awakened and ready to go to the Paltuding Post
- 02:00 Arrive at the Paltuding Post and carry out the permitting process
- 02:30 Trekking to Ijen Crater estimated trip by walking 1 hour 30 minutes
- 04:00 Arrive at Ijen Crater. Enjoy the beauty of the blue fire & the sunrise of Mount Ijen
- 06:00 Seeing the activities of the sulfur miners from the top of Mount Ijen, then head to the Paltuding Post
- 08:00 Arrive at Paltuding Post, drive to the your next destination (ferry to Bali or return to Surabaya or Malang city)
- 09:30 Estimated time of arrival at the ferry port to Bali
- 16:00 Estimated time of arrival at the Surabay or Malang
- Tour Finish, see you on our next Tour.
The Price of Bromo Milky Way Ijen Crater tour 3D2N
|Participant||Price Per Person|
Contact us by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Package Includes & Excludes
The price include :
- Private Transportation with AC for 3 days 2 night
- Professional driver / guide
- Gasoline, toll ticket and parking fees
- Hotel in Bromo [Cemara Indah Hotel / Cafe Lava Hotel / Bromo Permai Hotel] ==> It is possible to upgrade the room at an additional cost according to the difference in hotel rates
- Hotel in Ijen [ Ijen View Hotel / Dreamland Hotel / Baratha Hotel] I==> t is possible to upgrade the room at an additional cost according to the difference in hotel rates
- Rent a Jeep to Penanjakan, Bromo Crater, Poten Temple, Whispering Sand and Teletubbies Hill (full destination)
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Bromo entrance ticket (*For Foreign)
- Ijen entrance ticket (*For Foreign)
- Local guide in Ijen
- Gas mask rent in Ijen
The price not include :
- Rent a horse in Bromo
- Cost of meals other than those mentioned above
- Other personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Some things you need to prepare!
To be able to enjoy the Bromo and Ijen tour comfortably, you should prepare the following equipment:
- Mountain Jacket
- Tracking Shoes
- Face mask
- Rain coat (According to Bromo Weather and Ijen Weather Conditions When Your Tour)
- Personal medicine
- Head Light
- Camera & Tripod